Rental Policies and Procedures

Our rental terms and conditions cover standard policies and procedures for reservations, delivery and pickup. We also provide valuation of $5.00 per $1000 of coverage, if desired.

reservations

We require a 20% deposit at time of reservation. The remaining 80% is due 2 weeks prior to delivery. Reservations cancelled without a 7 day notice are non refundable.

delivery

Delivery and items will be set up as per your request. Normal deliveries are to ground floor level with access within 75 feet. Special deliveries (outside the scope of normal) may incur additional fees.

Pick Up

On day of pick up all items must be clean of debris, dirt and food and ready for pickup at same delivery location. We must also have clear access for parking within 75 feet. There are no refunds for unused items.